A very different kind of place, very artsy. Great food (mainly pork products), good wine, nice people. It was definitely a nice change in scenery (good looking women in abundance).
Monday, July 17, 2006
"Business Trip"
So Mariah had a last minute "business trip" last week to Barcelona. She received a call on Friday telling her to be at a conference on Tuesday and Wednesday. I went ahead and took two days off an flew out to meet here on Wednesday afternoon. I took this photo of her "working" hard. I am sure that Sangria is an accpetable afternoon drink. We spent three days walking around the city, seeing the sights.
A very different kind of place, very artsy. Great food (mainly pork products), good wine, nice people. It was definitely a nice change in scenery (good looking women in abundance).
A very different kind of place, very artsy. Great food (mainly pork products), good wine, nice people. It was definitely a nice change in scenery (good looking women in abundance).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So I thought the whole point of a blog is so you don't have to email everyone... right???
Post a Comment