
So what do a bunch of expats who haven't seen a single NFL season game think is a great idea . . . getting up at 2:00 am on Monday morning to watch the Superbowl! Fourtunatly, the game was good and kept almost everyone awake for the entire game. The game was broadcasted live in Doha but no commercials - we had to use our neighbors sling box to see those. I think the verdict was: 1st place Blockbuster mouse, 2nd place Bud Lite wedding, and 3rd place KFed fastfood. I'm glad it only happens once a year but I guess now I can say I've had chips, dip, hot dogs, and saurkraut for breakfast at 5 am (and we stuck to coffee and soda since we all had to go home, shower and head to work).
2 comments:
Steve,
I feel your pain. It was 1am in Turkey when the game started... however I don't remember the second half as I was dancing and yelling the words to Margaritaville at the time (so I was told). Maybe I'll see the game next year.
You guys could have just went outside and re-created the game. But instead of grass you would obviously be playing on sand and instead of a football you could use a camel's sack.
Much luv
Post a Comment