
Well 17 airports, 8 planes, and who knows how many hours of traveling and waiting in airports we completed our grand tour of the US. In a little less than 3 weeks we visited Houston, Seattle, Denver, Palisade, and Winnefield LA, not to mention the Gatwick to Heathrow commute in London or layover in Bahrain.
We got to see old friends from Houston and college and spent some time with family. Our good friend from college Tim got married in Seattle which is what kicked off the trip. After getting back we realized the only pictures we took were of the wedding in Seattle. You can see them on shutterfly http://connorsindoha.shutterfly.com/action/?a=0AbNGLFozaNWLr4¬ag=1. It was great to see everyone and we were glad to be able to fit so much into one trip. . . however it will be awhile until we're that ambitious with our travel plans anytime soon.

The happyily married couple Tim(my) and Carolyn
1 comment:
Ahhh! Congrats to Timmy. He caught a good one! :) I wish I had as much travel stamina as you guys. I just took a trip to Oklahoma with Annika and I am ready to throw in the travel towel. I love all of the updates.
Take care... kinda crazy how 5 years flew by, ehh?
Post a Comment