skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Bird Dog now the Desert Dog
Steve's work set-up an afternoon at the dunes last weekend which provided us a chance to bring Athena out with us. She was just as crazy as ever and was a blast to watch running through the sand. It's a lot like watching a dog get through deep snow because the sand is so soft that she sank. We brought an artillery of tennis balls and everyone got a kick out of making her run up and down the dunes all afternoon. We had to lock her in the car a few times to get her to take a break. In the picture with Athena is is Steve's boss' lap dog named Trevor. He's a fully equipped male and couldn't resist following Athena everywhere (or at least trying too).
4 comments:
hi there Mariah--it's been so long!!! you look great and it looks like you guys are definately enjoying the traveling aspect of living overseas! take care-Lisa
Okay, I just found your blog (thanks Drea!) and I am SO jealous of your life!! It looks like you guys are having a wonderful time travelling!
Mariah!! I'm so glad I found your blog again (thanks Lisa!) You look great and I can't wait to read more about life in the desert!! What a fun opportunity!
Hey Mariah! I found your blog! What's even more amazing is that I remembered the name of it!!! I think I had a little too much to drink last night! I will email you the pics from last night. ap
Post a Comment