Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Steve

This year we took the excuse for Steve's birthday to have a nice dinner out at the new Sharq hotel which is part of the Ritz family. The food was wonderful and the entire staff made a point of coming by to wish Steve (or Sir Steve as they said) a Happy Birthday. Much more civilized than all that silly singing. They also through in a delicious chocolate cake with sparkler for free.
I was actually impressed how the small the bill was until I remembered that there was no bottles of wine like our dinners used to be.
Also couldn't resist this picture. Mav has had to find a new lap now that mine is getting smaller.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy Birthday Steve! Also happy New Year. I'm enjoying your updated, and Mairah you look fantastic in that picture. Good Luck!

Kelsey said...

That is an adorable cat!