Saturday, March 14, 2009

Video Clip Test

Here's a short video of Jaydon playing on his Jungle Gym mat. I haven't used the video feature on the camera much and it took several days to finally get blogger to accept the video so consider this a trial run. Let me know if you have any issues.

Go ahead and ignore the sound on the video, I had my pump going while videoing not realizing how well the sound would come through on the clip. Next time I'll try not to multi task...

I also wanted to post the pic of Jaydon's awesome tie dye outfit that Grandma Forte bought him. I just realized today that he needs to graduate to the 3mos size clothes before he gets to big for them!


As Samena his nanny said "Oooh Very Colorful".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nnice to see jaydon again. missed him last week. mom

Anonymous said...

when are new pics coming? im sure he's grown since march 14. mom