Our first outfit in the GGF collection is this tropical parrot fish.
The colors of the fish do a wonderful job bringing out the warm tones in any baby's skin.
It's casual and fun and a great look to sport while hanging out with Pooh and friends.
Our next look in the GGF collection uses a primary color palette that's sure to catch the eye of that special lady friend.
The truck design says "I'm hard working, approachable, and devilishly handsome..."
"... and I know when to lay back and have a good time."
To complete this look we've added blue slacks with red accents and the final touch is the bright yellow converse sneaker socks. This look is sure make any baby the life of the party.You may be wondering who Jaydon's secret onezy designer is...well it's a secret that can't be kept for long. GGF is Great Grandfather Forte who just turned 91 a few weeks ago.
Happy Birthday GGF - we love the outfits!
1 comment:
pretty funny stuff. dad and I are LOL. Jaydon is becoming very expessive too. i miss him so. give him a hug for me.
Post a Comment