Here is a good photo of Jaydon being adorable in and out of the bath tub. He really loves his baths, but I think he loves hanging out in the towel afterwords more.
Jaydon and I went for another swim at the pool. He was hoping to see some hot chicks sunbathing so he got all dressed up. Too bad for him it was night time so there wasn't much scenery for him. This frustration luckily passed as soon as he remembered how much he enjoyed swimming.
Thursday, May 07, 2009
1st trip to US
Jaydon is ready for his 1st trip to the US. He was so excited that he jumped right into the suitcase and packed himself.
The part I enjoyed the most about getting ready for this trip was watching Mariah try to pack. Baby clothes are small and all, but really, there is only so much that you can fit in a suitcase. It took some persuading to convince her that we didn't need six outfits per day for the entire month we are on the road. I had a good laugh, and received a good beating for it too....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! Looking forward to y'alls visit!
hope mariah is packed by now. i dislike that chore too. bon voyage, cant wait to see you three.
love you, mom
How cute, can't believe how much Jaydon has grown! Are you guys going to spend any time in Denver on your trip? I would love to meet Jaydon and I'm sure there's several more sorority sisters that would feel the same! Safe travels, Suzie
Post a Comment