Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Jaydon's first Halloween was a big success. He was the cutest monster on the block. He just barely fit in the costume I bought him. Notice the sleeves are about an inch above his wrist I got it from a website going out of business back when I was still pregnant. Why I thought a 6 month size would fit him at almost 9 months I'll never know. I sure hope I got a good deal on it. All the kids in the compound were out for the festivities and a good number of neighbors also joined in the fun by letting us trick-or-treat at their house. The Mitchells' really get into decorating there little front yard so their house was the backdrop for almost every one's photos. There's 1 kid in the compound who's actually tricker treating age, we let him do all the door knocking, the rest of the bunch were more interested in the candy wrappers rather than the candy its self. Maybe next year Jaydon can taste what's actually inside the wrapper. After all the fun outside in the 80 degree humidity in a fleece monster suit Jaydon spent the rest of the evening playing with his new spider toy and trying to cool off. Oh yeah, and the adults had a little fun too. We held the 2nd annual Halloween Villa Crawl at our compound this year and is was another great party. What you're missing from Steve's costume is the cut off jean shorts and loafers with white knee high socks :)

No comments: