On his way home from work Daddy made a special stop and got Jaydon his very own chocolate ice cream cake to celebrate the big day.
I had spent the whole week testing various "healthy" alternatives to the standard birthday cake so that we wouldn't load Jaydon up with too much sugar.
Steve wasn't a fan of any of the fancy recipes and decided his 1 year old should have good old fashion chocolate and ice cream. 
Well Jaydon was a big fan of everything except the candle. I was so busy making sure to get a pic of every moment that I didn't pay attention to Jaydon's fascination with it.
Well rather than blow it out Jaydon opted for pinching it out...let's just say he didn't exactly have the technique down so after a few tears and hugs it was back to the cake.
Jaydon loved it!
Happy Birthday Jaydon!
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment