...we've lived in Doha for over four years now and it has one of the highest auto accident rate per capita of any country in the world. I think a few other middle east countries beat it in the rankings. The day before we left on vacation Steve got hit by a Qatari entering a frontage road by going the wrong way on an off ramp. Fortunately Steve saw him coming and accelerated so he hit the passenger door rather than the driver door. Nobody was hurt, the guy who hit Steve had his wife with their kid on her lap in the front passenger seat with him. Overall everyone was very lucky - except for Steve's car. 
Now we get to figure out how to be a one car family for awhile while we navigate through the bureaucracy of getting a car fixed by insurance. We're hoping it will only take 2 weeks but who knows...
Thursday, June 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the club! Have fun on trips to the Industrial area. I think I made maybe 6 in a month. Pay that guy to do it. So worth it! I am sure it was determined to have been Steve's fault!
How could it be steve's fault? best of luck. mom
Post a Comment