Saturday, October 23, 2010
Big Kids Halloween
Due to various travel plans we had the adults Halloween party a week early this year. It was good because more people could attend but meant we had 1 less week to plan costumes (which for most people is always left to the last minute). Steve ventured out to the party store on Thursday and did his best to pull 2 costumes together. He was a construction worker in Doha (he had some fake stitches and wounds but of course the adhesive that came with it was already expired). For me he found some fairy wings and face paint.
I'm not really sure what I was - the make-up didn't quit turn out the way it looked on the box. I think most people agreed I looked like some sort of angle of death. Everyone got into the fun. Here's a few shots of the other costumes that night. 
Happy Haloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment