Saturday, January 14, 2012

1st Hair Cut

Jaydon was getting a bit shaggy so I decided to take him to get a haircut. 
When I arrived I realized that the one who really needed a snip was actually Tylor. 
He kept rubbing his eyes from the hair tickling him, his ears were no where to be seen and (even though I dress him in boy clothes like camo) he regularly gets addressed as a little girl - but that's just because he's so cute. 
Jaydon went off to get his hair cut all by himself like a big boy and we settled Tylor down on my lap for his very first haircut. 
Fortunately our friends the Fenn's had the same plans that morning and showed up just in time to take some pictures of us before and during the snipping. 
Tylor was very curious about the whole ordeal and was very well behaved. 
Jaydon did a great job being on his own and after the hair cuts we joined the Fenns at the malls play area to jump on the trampolines and ride in the cars.

No comments: