Every year the Pegasus Club organizes a big Easter morning for all the kids. We celebrated on Saturday since we work Sunday-Thursday.
They organized a big bouncy castle, lots of sugary treats for the kids and, of course, Easter egg hunting. Tylor loves to explore and is very content to entertain himself.
This is great because I can sit him somewhere - get Jaydon settled into what hes doing and come back to Tylor who is still exactly where i left him.
The sitting and not yet mobile stage is great. Tylor had fun with some of the others babies, here he is sharing his toys with Hallie.
Jaydon discovered donut holes and loved them. I think he probably had about 5 that morning because every time he saw that I was distracted he'd grab another and could fit it in mouth before I could intervene.
This year Jaydon was in the older group of egg finders which meant he was the youngest of the kids going out with his group.
Fortunately he's quite content to just find a few eggs and get a couple pieces of candy - some of the older kids were very conniving and quickly figured out that the adults were helping the younger kids so they would follow behind us and snatch up an egg when we spotted it and tried to show it to Jaydon (and the other 3 year olds) to get.
Tylor had a great time with the plastic eggs, stacking them, opening them, throwing them - we definitely got our money worth from them.
This is the best picture I could get of the boys - Jaydon just wouldn't sit still. Oh yeah, now I remember - he was on full sugar hyper mode.
After the donut holes they brought out the cupcakes (which was after finding all the candy in the eggs).
The morning ended quickly when the sugar burned out the boys had fun while it lasted. But that wasn' the end of Easter for Jaydon.
At daycare on Sunday he got to hunt for more eggs with all his class mates and made cute little Easter baskets to put them in. Happy Easter.
They organized a big bouncy castle, lots of sugary treats for the kids and, of course, Easter egg hunting. Tylor loves to explore and is very content to entertain himself.
This is great because I can sit him somewhere - get Jaydon settled into what hes doing and come back to Tylor who is still exactly where i left him.
The sitting and not yet mobile stage is great. Tylor had fun with some of the others babies, here he is sharing his toys with Hallie.
Jaydon discovered donut holes and loved them. I think he probably had about 5 that morning because every time he saw that I was distracted he'd grab another and could fit it in mouth before I could intervene.
This year Jaydon was in the older group of egg finders which meant he was the youngest of the kids going out with his group.
Fortunately he's quite content to just find a few eggs and get a couple pieces of candy - some of the older kids were very conniving and quickly figured out that the adults were helping the younger kids so they would follow behind us and snatch up an egg when we spotted it and tried to show it to Jaydon (and the other 3 year olds) to get.
Tylor had a great time with the plastic eggs, stacking them, opening them, throwing them - we definitely got our money worth from them.
This is the best picture I could get of the boys - Jaydon just wouldn't sit still. Oh yeah, now I remember - he was on full sugar hyper mode.
After the donut holes they brought out the cupcakes (which was after finding all the candy in the eggs).
The morning ended quickly when the sugar burned out the boys had fun while it lasted. But that wasn' the end of Easter for Jaydon.
At daycare on Sunday he got to hunt for more eggs with all his class mates and made cute little Easter baskets to put them in. Happy Easter.


No comments:
Post a Comment