That's what Tylor does everyday, back and forth in the living room with his walker.
He loves being able to get around but is still building up the strength before he feels comfortable venturing out on his own.
With all the hard tile and concrete he has to walk on I don't blame him. Not much room for error on those surfaces.
It's also become full on summer time.
The best way to tell is how quickly until the boys are bright red from playing outside.
Tylor has also discovered the joys of seeing the trash truck go by and the street cleaner and all the other neat machines on the road. He's a big cutie (and I think he knows it too).
He loves being able to get around but is still building up the strength before he feels comfortable venturing out on his own.
With all the hard tile and concrete he has to walk on I don't blame him. Not much room for error on those surfaces.
It's also become full on summer time.
The best way to tell is how quickly until the boys are bright red from playing outside.
Tylor has also discovered the joys of seeing the trash truck go by and the street cleaner and all the other neat machines on the road. He's a big cutie (and I think he knows it too).
No comments:
Post a Comment