Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dinner at the souks

One of the places we always like to bring company when they come to town is the souks. There's lots of neat little shops with rugs, spices, and other local souvenirs.


When we've got the kids along one of the must sees as the animal souk.


They have all kinds of animals and let the kids play and touch them to their hearts content.


This is certainly not somewhere you want to bring someone from the Humane Society. The conditions for the animals is quite deplorable, but the kids don't know any different and had a great time holding the birds and petting the rabbits.


The baby iguanas were so tame they just sat on Jaydons hand.


He was convinced he had found his new best friend. Its a good thing I've actually had one of these before or I may have been tempted to actually buy one for him.


I know their cuteness and niceness wears off very quickly.


After stocking up on saffron and dates we headed out to another dinner outside to enjoy our nice weather.

No comments: