
I tried to explain to Jaydon that the easter bunny hides the eggs for him to find but since he could see all the parents out there setting up he had a hard time understanding what I was trying to tell him. I had to continue the story by saying that Doha is really far for bunnies to come so parents have to help out too. It was a very hot day and the park was in the full sun. The little kids got find eggs first.

Tylor had a great time getting the eggs and discovered very quickly that they were full of chocolate.

Because of the heat everything had melted so Tylor was a mess for most of the morning.

Jaydon's turn to hunt eggs came and he knew just what to do.

He was a little disappointed that most of the eggs had chocolate inside since he doesn't like the stuff (weird, I know!).

After the egg hunt they had an egg race.

Tylor was more interested in eating the chocolate egg rather than leaving it on his spoon.

Jaydon followed the instructions very well and made sure his egg never once came off the spoon.


The boys enjoyed they're easter experience and later that afternoon we realized that the park is much cooler because it gets some shade when the sun gets lower.

We will have to keep that in mind for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment