Jaydon had his first dance recital, it was great fun and so cute to see all the kids up on the stage. The routines he's in are linked below to youtube. Enjoy...
Roar - incase you can't tell he's the lion...
Habibi - which is the Arabic word for sweetheart
Bye - He's a little hard to spot in this one, he ended up in the corner in the back. I couldn't help thinking how many kids this was to coordinate on the stage all at once.
Let it go - and he can sing too (you will also notice that I timed my close-up of him quite poorly - oops, need to work on stage presence a bit more)
See my tricks - his solo and speaking part that he practiced all week :)
Footloose - the grand finale
The show lasted close to 2 hours and had skits from play some of the kids were in, an irish dancing group, and lots of other ballets from the tiny 2 year old on up. Jaydon had a great time and loved it all. I have a feeling we will by watching these videos over and over again.
Roar - incase you can't tell he's the lion...
Habibi - which is the Arabic word for sweetheart
Bye - He's a little hard to spot in this one, he ended up in the corner in the back. I couldn't help thinking how many kids this was to coordinate on the stage all at once.
Let it go - and he can sing too (you will also notice that I timed my close-up of him quite poorly - oops, need to work on stage presence a bit more)
See my tricks - his solo and speaking part that he practiced all week :)
Footloose - the grand finale
The show lasted close to 2 hours and had skits from play some of the kids were in, an irish dancing group, and lots of other ballets from the tiny 2 year old on up. Jaydon had a great time and loved it all. I have a feeling we will by watching these videos over and over again.
1 comment:
Jaydon, what a great performance!! Love you.
Post a Comment