I also included a short video of Steve and Jaydon having fun in the pool.
Sunday, July 04, 2010
Happy 4th
Happy 4th of July.
You know you've been living out of the states too long when the 4th roles around and it doesn't even occur to you to celebrate. Fortunately we have lots of recent American transplants who took the initiative to plan a BBQ.
All the Dads put on their swimsuits and took the kids into the pool. Jaydon ate his first hot dog which he loved and completely gobbled down - and this was after he had already eaten an entire dinner.
It was 95 degrees out but with the sun down and humidity low we all commented on how nice it was to be outside.
The next day that changed with the humidity making a rude appearance and we haven't seen the heat ease up since.
I also included a short video of Steve and Jaydon having fun in the pool.
I also included a short video of Steve and Jaydon having fun in the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment