Friday, July 16, 2010
Summer...
It's been a long hot summer already. I think we're all starting to get a little cabin fever. Not much has been going on so here's just a few random photos. We bought Jaydon a new chalk board, the trick is getting him to understand that inside chalk is different than outside/sidewalk chalk. We have a few marks on the walls but he's been doing much better. He's also advanced from lines to actual scribbles and loves to play the game of figuring out what you've drawn for him (fish, duck, tractor, frog - you get the idea).
I stuck this picture in so you could see my new hair color. I got sick of having the lines from re-growth and I had highlighted my hair so often that the ends were dry. nasty and always lighter than the rest of my hair. I went to the salon and said to go back to my natural color. Well I think she went a little overboard and I'm still washing brown color out of my hair....
Here's a couple fun clips of Jaydon listening to his new favorite song by Usher. He loves to dance and sing to it. We tried to get it on video for you to see too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment