Sunday, February 06, 2011

More birthday fun...

So after a birthday dinner, breakfast and party with all his friends you'd think that the celebrating was finished. Not quite, he still had his school party (no wonder he now thinks all parties we go to are for 'Jaydon's Birthday'). On Sunday morning when I dropped him off at Starfish they had already decorated for him. I had baked enough cupcakes on Thursday that we had enough for his party, his school party, and I still had to bring a bunch to work. (2 batches is way too many when you do orange and party confetti flavored - I have a feeling I would not have had such a hard time getting ride of them if they had been chocolate). Jaydon had fun sharing the cupcakes with all of his classmates. Unfortunately all the partying seemed to catch up with him and we got a call at 10:00 from school asking us to pick him because he had developed an eye irritation/infection. 1 trip to the doc and 2 days of drops took care of it but his pictures didn't look very nice. The next few weeks were spent opening up his many presents. And playing with all the leftover balloons. He also got a big birthday hug from his nanny Semina.

No comments: