Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Happy Easter
Jaydon’s at the perfect age for Easter egg hunts. He loves to eat eggs and thought the idea of finding them was great fun. The Pegasus Club set up a morning egg hunt and Jaydon was very focused on his task.
Once he figured out the game was to put as many eggs in his basket as possible he couldn’t be stopped. I went from helping him find hiding spots to trying to distract him so that some of the other kids could find them – and Jaydon was one of the youngest kids out looking for the eggs.
He was a little disappointed that they weren’t hard boiled eggs to eat but once I showed him the stickers and candy inside he go over that very quickly.
I didn’t get too many other pictures because I had started coming down with a cold and wasn’t feeling 100% (and it later turned into a sinus infection – fun, fun…)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
catching up. only two months behind
Post a Comment