Friday, June 24, 2011
1 Month Old
Tylor is 1 month old today so to celebrate we brought the family to Chili’s and Jaydon helped me eat a molten chocolate cake (for Tylor to have later of course).
Steve’s Dad had made the trip to Doha to meet his newest grandson. Tylor slept the whole lunch and Jaydon gave his Grandpa a full tour of the Chili’s kid’s playroom.
A few milestones we’ve accomplished in this month: Tylor has (mostly) figured out night and day so when he wakes up at night it’s only to eat and not to play.
He is now latching with no pain for me and only gets his milk directly from me. This is also a big deal for me since Jaydon and I were never able to get him to latch properly. I finally gave up and pumped 100% of Jaydon’s milk which he later had through a bottle so it’s a big relief that Tylor didn’t also take this path.
Jaydon has become an excellent big brother and is already looking out for his brother. If he catches anyone calling him Ty-WER instead of Ty-Lor he promptly corrects you on the proper pronunciation.
The other noteable thing is I now fit back in my regular clothes - yea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks like his mama!!! Glad nursing is going well and I am super jealous you are back in your clothes already. I am still working on that! Yay 1 month!
Post a Comment