Thursday, June 09, 2011

1st trip to the mall

We were all getting a little grumpy from being cooped in the house too much. So decided it was time to let Tylor experience the Doha summer pastime of going to the mall. We also had a few errands to do, one of which was getting Tylor’s passport pictures taken. The other was finally getting a hair cut for Jaydon who was starting to look like a neglected big brother. While Tylor and went with Grandma and I to get pictures taken Steve took Jaydon to the same salon he usually goes too. I always take Jaydon to a kids hair cut place so he was all about doing it with Dad. Jaydon usually fusses and cries a bit during the haircut (especially during blow-dry time) but with Dad sitting next to him and grown men getting their haircut around him he was the bravest I’d ever seen and acted very grown up. It was pretty cute. After the errands we went to dinner at Friday’s. Tylor slept the whole time and Grandma loved the fact that TGIF was decorated with all the liquor signage even though the restaurant is dry. The next day Jaydon posed with his new haircut and Tylor sported the onszy his Great Grandfather Forte painted for Jaydon a few years ago. It’s of a parrot fish and Jaydon still is confused whether it’s a bird or a fish. I keep telling him it’s a fish with a beak but to him if it has a beak then it’s a bird…

No comments: