Another weekend and the boys are ready for some fun. We went to one of the play areas at the mall.
Jaydon has finally figured out that these contraptions actually move if your cheapskate mom puts money in them. For 3 years I had him convinced they were just to sit in a pretend.
I guess that's one good thing about being number 2 - the parents can't pull those tricks on you. The boys were too cute in this car and it had 2 steering wheels which made everyone happy. Jaydon also has a way of latching on to certain songs he hears on our i-pods. The latest is Fast Cars by Tracey Chapman which he listens too over and over again - here's the boys having some fun dancing to it.
The boys were also due for a hair cut,
Tylor has decided that he HATES the haircut place. I think it's mainly the hair dryers but he has now associated the whole place with them.
These are the only shots I got because Tylor screamed the whole time...
I guess that's one good thing about being number 2 - the parents can't pull those tricks on you. The boys were too cute in this car and it had 2 steering wheels which made everyone happy. Jaydon also has a way of latching on to certain songs he hears on our i-pods. The latest is Fast Cars by Tracey Chapman which he listens too over and over again - here's the boys having some fun dancing to it.
Tylor has decided that he HATES the haircut place. I think it's mainly the hair dryers but he has now associated the whole place with them.
These are the only shots I got because Tylor screamed the whole time...
1 comment:
LOL at his face :)
Post a Comment