Sunday, September 28, 2008

Color Sunday in Colorado

I had to go to the US for a training class and was able to take advantage of the trip by spending some vacation time in the states. The trip started in North Carolina were I got to spend a week on the beautiful UNC campus in Chapel Hill. From there I meet up with my Mom, sister, and Aunt Bun for a day in DC followed by a few days in my sister's new house in Dover, Delaware. From there my Mom and I visited our relatives near Montreal before finally heading to Colorado. We were just in time to see the fall colors on the Grand Mesa above Palisade and my Dad got a few great shots that I've included below.





While in Colorado I was also able to do some major baby shopping, including the crib, tons of baby clothes, and all those gadgets you had no idea you needed. The company allows for an additional shipment so I got that organized and sent back to Doha. Next big project will be setting up the baby room... and for those wondering Steve couldn't come on the trip but ended up spending a few days in Rome with Larry (which will likely be the next posting).

1 comment:

Pavlas Family said...

Hey guys! I can't believe we have been here almost a month already! How are things going? When does the Little One arrive? I came on here expecting to see some pics of a nursery or at least a pregnant Mariah! TSK, TSK! LOL Just kidding - I wouldn't allow a camera near me when I was prego! I hope things are well and we miss all of you!