One of the must sees for any kid in the Grand Valley is a visit
to the dinosaur museum.
I remember it from school trips when I was a kid. Jaydon is just starting to get into Dinosaurs thanks to a couple of Dinosaur Train books (and he got to see the actual Dinosaur Train TV show in Denver to keep him entertained while getting ready in the morning).
He thought the Museum was great and couldn’t get enough of it. He ran around to each of the animated Dinosaurs over and over again.
I was sure the big roaring T-rex was going to scare him (or we’d be up with nightmares that night) but he was very brave and was more curious then scared.
We had planned for the adventure to take about an hour but we stayed almost 3 hours. He loved the sand pit where you could dig for bones.
The visit turned him into a complete dinosaur fan. All of sudden shirts that he’s had for months with dinosaurs on them are the coolest things and all he wants to wear. Good thing Halloween is coming up…I think I know what Jaydon will want to be J
This animated dinosaur really had Jaydon concerned
and confused. It’s the very first
animated dinosaur you come to in the museum so we had to visit it several times
so Jaydon could figure it out. At first,
he thought it was a Mommy dinosaur eating its baby. We had to explain that the rest of dinosaur
was under the one eating and that he was a carnivore. He knows carnivore from the Dinosaur Train (that’s
what Buddy the T-rex is) so now whenever we have beef for dinner he tells us
how he’s a carnivore eating up his meat.
I remember it from school trips when I was a kid. Jaydon is just starting to get into Dinosaurs thanks to a couple of Dinosaur Train books (and he got to see the actual Dinosaur Train TV show in Denver to keep him entertained while getting ready in the morning).
He thought the Museum was great and couldn’t get enough of it. He ran around to each of the animated Dinosaurs over and over again.
I was sure the big roaring T-rex was going to scare him (or we’d be up with nightmares that night) but he was very brave and was more curious then scared.
We had planned for the adventure to take about an hour but we stayed almost 3 hours. He loved the sand pit where you could dig for bones.
The visit turned him into a complete dinosaur fan. All of sudden shirts that he’s had for months with dinosaurs on them are the coolest things and all he wants to wear. Good thing Halloween is coming up…I think I know what Jaydon will want to be J
No comments:
Post a Comment