
Everyone always seems to be having lots of fun.

I'm always amazed by the things they under take with a bunch of 2 or 4 year olds.

The rumor is also that Tylor has a girlfriend named GiGi.

The teachers say if you ask him who is girlfriend is he says GiGi - though he doesn't do it when I ask him. (And as soon as the eye healed up, Tylor and Jaydon were out to lunch with dad and Tylor ran full speed into the corner of a table right on his cheek)

Also if you ask him who's the handsome boy, he insists it's Mylo. Even if you say, "No Tylor is the handsome boy" he shakes his head and say, "no Mylo". All the teachers just crack up at this so I'm sure that's why he keeps doing it.

Jaydons class had a rainy day so all the kids got to dig out there long lost, never used, rain coats and umbrellas and play in the sprinklers at school.

Can you imagine a bunch of 4 year olds running around crazy with umbrellas.

And you can't get much cooler then playing your kleenex box air guitar (Jaydon had his eyes checked that morning which is why he had his sunglasses on at school). Mav also left us a surprise on the porch one day. Jaydon got up from his nap and went out to play and while I was getting Tylor out of bed and I heard Jaydon yelling, "Mommy come quick..it's dead". As you can imagine I hurried down the stairs to see a super sad Jaydon holding a little dead finch.

He looked so pitiful I had to take his picture. We carefully wrapped the bird in some paper towels and plastic bags, sad good-bye and gently put him in the garbage. Jaydon was very mad at Mav for the rest of the day for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment