Tylor is 5 months old and is just as cute as ever. He loves going on walks (especially when
Athena is there to watch), is memorized by the running water when we wash his
hands, and has already become an expert with his excersaucer toys.
He’s almost able to sit up, probably a few more weeks and he’ll be a professional. Now that he’s eating solid food regularly he’s become, well, more regular so no more worries about constipation.
His reflux is also much better, though nights when he wakes up 3 or more times are usually directly linked to days when I eat too much dairy, citrus or tomatoes (also learned bacon is in that category – too fatty I guess).
Tylor loves his big brother and they’ve started a new game where Jaydon tells him a story in gibberish and Tylor laughs and laughs. It’s fun for everyone.
Tylor is also a big fan of the baby swings at the park – I will get a picture one of these days because he’s so cute with his head sticking up over the swing and legs sticking out the bottom.
We’ve settled into a pretty good routine now that I’m back at work. He drinks almost the exact amount that I pump each day so no need to dip into the freezer stocks yet.
All around he’s a pretty easy going guy and is growing up probably a little too fast.
He’s almost able to sit up, probably a few more weeks and he’ll be a professional. Now that he’s eating solid food regularly he’s become, well, more regular so no more worries about constipation.
His reflux is also much better, though nights when he wakes up 3 or more times are usually directly linked to days when I eat too much dairy, citrus or tomatoes (also learned bacon is in that category – too fatty I guess).
Tylor loves his big brother and they’ve started a new game where Jaydon tells him a story in gibberish and Tylor laughs and laughs. It’s fun for everyone.
Tylor is also a big fan of the baby swings at the park – I will get a picture one of these days because he’s so cute with his head sticking up over the swing and legs sticking out the bottom.
We’ve settled into a pretty good routine now that I’m back at work. He drinks almost the exact amount that I pump each day so no need to dip into the freezer stocks yet.
All around he’s a pretty easy going guy and is growing up probably a little too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment