Wow, it’s already been 4.5 months and time for me to head
back to work. Tylor has been doing very
well with only waking up 1-2 times per night and he got there all on his
own. Steve and I joke that he knows we
are experienced sleep trainers so knows it’s not worth the effort to try and
wake-up at all hours of the night. They
also agreed to let me go back part-time until the new year so that helps with
easing into the new schedule. I found a
driver for Jaydon so no longer have to rush home on my lunch hour to pick him up
from nursery and I’m back to checking e-mails and reading the latest energy
news articles while pumping at my desk. It’s
times like these that I can definitely say that the second one is sooo much
easier then the first.
Sunday, October 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment