A few of the guys in the neighborhood decided to plan a boy’s
only camping trip at the beach.
Since
Tylor was a little too young to join we stayed home (and I slept as much as he
did recuperating from my first week of work) and Jaydon and Steve went to spend
the day at the beach.
A few days before Jaydon’s cough had started up again so I nixed the plans for camping out overnight.
Jaydon had a great time playing in the water and flying his shark kite the Grandpa Forte had given him.
Athena thought she was already in dog heaven and tried to be the energetic, pre-cancer puppy she used to be by spending the day swimming and fetching sticks.
She did very well and seems to be all the better for it too.
Jaydon decided that sunglasses are pretty useful things and looked very cool hanging out in the water.
Since I wasn’t there I don’t have any actual stories to tell but do know the boys (and dog) came home happy and exhausted.
When I brought Jaydon to nursery the other morning he asked why he couldn’t just go to the beach instead…
A few days before Jaydon’s cough had started up again so I nixed the plans for camping out overnight.
Jaydon had a great time playing in the water and flying his shark kite the Grandpa Forte had given him.
Athena thought she was already in dog heaven and tried to be the energetic, pre-cancer puppy she used to be by spending the day swimming and fetching sticks.
She did very well and seems to be all the better for it too.
Jaydon decided that sunglasses are pretty useful things and looked very cool hanging out in the water.
Since I wasn’t there I don’t have any actual stories to tell but do know the boys (and dog) came home happy and exhausted.
When I brought Jaydon to nursery the other morning he asked why he couldn’t just go to the beach instead…
No comments:
Post a Comment