Saturday, October 29, 2011

Busy Weekend - Family Fun Day

The next day we headed out to family fun day.  Well half the family that is, since Steve works on Saturdays I opted to leave Tylor with Samina since the sand and the sun was likely to be a bit much for him. 
They had clowns at the entrance greeting everyone and handing out balloons. 
Jaydon also saw Barney and was very excited to get a picture with him.  After discovering the cotton candy we headed out to the beach. 
Jaydon had a great time on the beach hanging out with all his friends. 
And burying some new friends in sand. 
After all that fun we headed home for a nap and missed the big raffle drawing.  I learned the next day that my name had been called as the winner of the Wii - but must be present to win so someone else got it instead.  Looking back given the option between a Wii and a exhausted Jaydon with no nap I'm pretty sure I still would've opted for nap time :)  

No comments: