
It also helped us to get back on schedule.

Before we left we had been struggling with Tylor waking up at 5am every morning, with the help of jet lag he was finally sleeping in until 8ish so we weren't in a rush to change it.

The boys hair had also got very long during the trip. One morning Jaydon kept getting food all over his face because mid bit he'd brush his bangs out of his face. I joked with him that he needed a pony tail and he thought that was a great idea. So I found my little hair ties and ties up his bangs, then he wanted more.

I think we ended up with 6 or 7 all over his hair. Tylor, of course couldn't be left out, so he got some too.

They went out to play at the park like this and got lots of comments from people. The next day we finally got their hair cut and I was reminded why I like their hair long better then short...

bed head is the worst with short hair.

1 comment:
LOL on the bed head :)
Post a Comment