Friday, January 11, 2013

Ethan's Birthday


Ethan turned one and as usual the Fenn's had a big party to celebrate.






Tylor had a great time playing with all the kids.



Jaydon got to wear Jacobs superhero outfit which is one of his favorite parts of going to Jacobs house.



Jaydon also used his super hero powers to catch one of the most well behaved (or scared to the point of being paralyzed) geckos around.



The little lizard just sat in Jaydons hand while all the kids looked at him and petted him.



It was amazing. After eating a lite dinner of fruit Tylor tore into the cupcakes.









I'm not sure how many he had. It seemed everytime I looked at him he was having another one. After getting his sugar high he decided to wrestle himself a ride on an airplane.



He fell off so many times to the point where I was sure tears were coming but every time he got back up laughing and crawled back on for more.



Jaydon, Jacob and Clarissa having one last big good-bye hug before it's time to head home. Frosting covered faces and all...


No comments: