Tylor continues to want to do everything Jaydon does, even sitting on the potty.

Every once in awhile he evens succeeds in using it properly. We haven't decided to full on potty train yet.

Tylor's ready, but the rest of use aren't yet.

We also went over to the Fenn's to play with one of their new toys they call the bear cave.

It's essentially a gigantic plastic sheet, tapped together and then blown up into a cave with a big fan.

Tylor especially liked playing inside of it.

I got one of the Doha road kisses one morning while bringing the boys to school. A Qatari driving down the shoulder hit me, fortunately we were all going fairly slow and the boys were totally fine. I dropped them off at school then proceeded to the police station. I apparently didn't keep #1, #2, #6, and #12 of the following Doha Driving Rules in mind that morning...

Turned out the person who hit me was an officer there so paper work was quick to complete. Then came the hassle of getting the car fixed but I lucked out and some friends were headed out on vacation for the week so I got to borrow their car and upgrade myself to a Volvo for the week. It made me realize how old my little CRV is getting.

With the weather being so nice we've been exploring different parks in the mroning before swimming lessons.

After swimming lessons we always head out to lunch which usually means (lots of) ice cream with the kids meal. Tylor doesn't mind - he always digs right in.
1 comment:
Eliza is also insisting on potty training herself. She is pretty much there and I am fighting it ALL THE WAY! Not even two. I am SO not ready to have to find potties everywhere!
Post a Comment